Equipment Rental Policies
- 2, 4, or 24 hours depending on equipment
- Overnight Special (Some Items)
- Pick up items close to close and return the next consecutive day at open = 4-hour price depending upon rental rate
- Sunday Special
- Pick up anytime Saturday and return Monday by 9 AM = a 24-hour rate
- Weekend Special
- Pick up anytime Friday and return Monday by 9 AM = 2-day rate
- Week Rate
- 7 days consecutively, return at the same time of pickup on the 7th day
- 4 Week Rate
- 4 weeks consecutively, return at the same time of pick up at the end of the 4th week
NOTE: Rent charged for all time out.
Rates for rental items equipped with hour meters are based on 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week, and 120 hours per month. Additional usage will be charged accordingly.
A valid photo driver’s license is required for ALL rentals. A major credit card may be used as a second form of identification. Proof of insurance is required for vehicles towing trailers.
Rental Payments, Deposit Requirements, and Cancellation
Rental customers may be required to leave a deposit on items rented. Deposits vary per item. Deposits are refunded on the return of rental items. When the equipment rental items are to be delivered, 20% of your reservation is due at the time the reservation is made. Cancel 48 hours before your reservation date for a full refund.
Delivery & Pick Up
Delivery is available at a nominal fee. Contact us.
Rental items lost, damaged, or stolen will be assessed at a reasonable replacement cost on the rental contract. Rental items returned with paint from a painting project will be charged a fee for paint removal. All replacement costs and cleaning charges are non-negotiable.
The damage waiver is a non-refundable, percentage charge added to all rental contracts. It covers accidental damage from normal usage. The damage waiver does not cover loss or negligence.
Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express are accepted. Debit and credit cards are required, and the only form of payment for rental items.
Responsibility for rental items remains with the customer from delivery to return. All items should be secured and protected from the weather. Additional charges for replacements are made for missing or damaged items.
NOTE: These policies do not supersede what is stipulated in the signed rental contract.